Sunday 27 October 2013

More Long Exposure shots with the Fuji X-Pro1

Long exposure... The more I do it the more I like it. This week I walked into Dublin city centre to take more photos of my current hometown. I did a few shots then a mini storm broke out, I had to take shelter and the closest thing was a pub, why not. I had a pint of the good stuff and a bit of a time to think of where to go next. I photographed some of the bridges and buildings along the River Liffey, then it started to rain again and it was time to call it a night.

All images were taken with the Fuji X-Pro1 and the 18mm lens.

Grattan Bridge,  f/16 30sec

View from the O'Connell Bridge,  f/16 17sec

O'Connell Bridge,  f/16 42sec

Four Courts,  f/16 18sec

Four Courts,  f/16 34 sec

Four Courts and the River Liffey,  f/16 38sec

Heuston Station,  f/16 15sec

Luas line at the Heuston Station, f/16 10sec

Heuston Station, f/16 14sec

Heuston Station, f/16 14sec


No comments:

Post a Comment